For Sale 100 series stuff (shifter surround and filler panels) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a shifter surround bezel to fit a 98-02 100 series for sale. In excellent condition, no scratches, looks nearly new. Sells for around $90 at online wholesale parts dealers. Asking $30 shipped. EDIT: Bezel is sold.

CIMG1781.jpg

I also have a filler panel set for an 03-07 LX470. These are the trim panels around the headlights and between the bumper and grille. They are in new condition, all mounting tabs etc fully intact. These sell for about $70 each at online dealers, asking $75 shipped for the set or $40 shipped each if someone wants a single piece. (EDIT-sold the driver's side panel, still have the center panel and pass. side panel as pictured)

CIMG1780.jpg

CIMG1777.jpg

PM me if you're interested, I don't check this thread frequently. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'll take the middle grill piece. Is that $40 shipped?

Email me at my userid @ NC.rr.com

I want to buy it for my brother and in SC in 29483

Last edited:
I'll take the middle grill piece. Is that $40 shipped?

Email me at my userid @ NC.rr.com

I want to buy it for my brother and in SC in 29483

Wish I had known you responded but I haven't been checking this thread since it rarely gets replies. Still have it if he hasn't replaced it yet, $40 shipped.

To anyone else, the driver's side filler panel sold, still have the center and pass. side. Please shoot me a pm if interested so I will be sure to notice, thanks.

sucks that bezel sold. Exact peice I am looking for.

yeah me too; my bezel is trashed! Just didn't see it in time! DOH!

Just a fyi, you can recondition your bezel if you don't mind removing it (which is somewhat of a pain due to the shift knob needing to come off first and the wiring for the o/d button). Wetsand with 2000 grit to remove scratches then buff, unless it is really damaged it will turn out nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom