100 series stereo/navigation/bluetooth upgrade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am hoping somebody here will be able to point me to a good link that talks about the best "infotainment" system upgrade, so to speak, for the 100 series. I am sure this topic must have been discussed before.

I have a 2000 models with the standard radio/cd changer. I am looking for tried and tested aftermarket options, in aesthetic keeping with the dignity of the 100 series, that would usher my LC into the current era with the newer navigation/bluetooth/audio-streaming/,p3 creature comforts that most of us are accustomed to now.

I am located in Phoenix, AZ, would appreciate suggestions for local shops that do this sort of upgrade.

Thanks in advance.

I am hoping somebody here will be able to point me to a good link that talks about the best "infotainment" system upgrade, so to speak, for the 100 series. I am sure this topic must have been discussed before.

I have a 2000 models with the standard radio/cd changer. I am looking for tried and tested aftermarket options, in aesthetic keeping with the dignity of the 100 series, that would usher my LC into the current era with the newer navigation/bluetooth/audio-streaming/,p3 creature comforts that most of us are accustomed to now.

I am located in Phoenix, AZ, would appreciate suggestions for local shops that do this sort of upgrade.

Thanks in advance.
I have no personal experience with these installers but a couple I have read good reviews from in your area are linked below. Since they are highly regarded I doubt they will be the cheapest.

I just replied to a similar post with what I did in my 2000 Land Cruiser without Navigation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom