Wanted 100 series steering wheel horn and pad assemble (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fogblanket

SILVER Star
Threads
Retro fitting a fzj 100 steering wheel into my fzj80 . Wheel fits fine but i did not get the horn/pad bracket and assembly aany out their in grey
Jason

I've got one but it is also the airbag. It's all 1 piece.
first pic was when it was in the rig, second and third are off the wheel.
no pic of the other piece that the wires connect into and goes over the column.

DSCF0140.JPG

DSCF0384.JPG

DSCF0385.JPG

I don t need the airbag but if that don t seperate i can work around thhat
How much do you want for it

I don t need the airbag but if that don t seperate i can work around thhat
How much do you want for it

not sure it would separate, do you want the other piece that goes behind the airbag that the wires go into so you can turn the wheel?

$100 shipped

Sure will pm you details

Ya
I got all the parts and did it a few years ago I think I had to build a bracket for the horn or at least modify it once I removed the airbag. If I were to do it all again I would look to swap a heated steering wheel

Ya
I got all the parts and did it a few years ago I think I had to build a bracket for the horn or at least modify it once I removed the airbag. If I were to do it all again I would look to swap a heated steering wheel
Would you happen to have any pics? Do you know what year 100 series wheel it was? Did you reuse an 80 series airbag. I’m wondering if it might be possible to swap an 80 series airbag in behind a 100 series cover for using the 100 series wheel

as far as the airbag goes my 1994 does not have airbags so I removed the 100 series airbag. i would have to think it would be unwise to try and retro fit the 80 airbag into the 100 wheel unless you swap the center cover too. I don't have pics in that I just plowed ahead when doing it until I got it to a place it worked :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom