Wanted 100-series Rear Bumper & Coils (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,
I'm looking for 2 things for my 100-series: A steel rear bumper and a set of rear oem coils.

My only caveat with the bumper is that I don't want to have to cut the rear crossmember to install it. If you've got either of these available, let me know and we'll work out a price. I'm located in Dallas but regularly travel over to Mississippi and down to Houston/San Antonio.

Thanks!

hello, I'm located down in san antonio and have a 100 series that I can pull the coils out of for you if your serious. I'm guessing you are looking for a aftermarket rear bumper right? not the factory steel behind the plastic bumper? We used this truck for the drivetrain and parked it, so if you need anything else let me know. Our shop is actually located in Boerne but I live in San Antonio so I can meet there if needed.

Hi. I'm definitely interested in the coils. While I am looking for a full steel aftermarket bumper, I actually would be interested in the steel "step bar" behind the bumper. My 100 got hit in a parking lot a few weeks ago and the rear bumper took the brunt of the damage (along with the tail light and a bit of the rear quarter panel) If I can get a replacement piece of steel, I think I can heat up and pop back out the plastic bumper cover so that it looks reasonably good while I search for a steel aftermarket bumper.

What do you want for the coils and the bumper bar?

Derek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom