100 series R&R AC Compressor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All in all a very good 'how to'. Spot on....with the removal and installation.

I disagree with a couple of fine points when recharging the system, but otherwise a good video.

Post a video showing how to do it the right way! It IS America.

Take it easy friend.

I believe I already said it was a good video and that I had only a couple of small points of disagreement, (perhaps covered elsewhere in another video). Nothing for you to take offense about....OK?

It IS America (such as it is), no argument there. Whatever that means. :beer:

Take it easy friend.

I believe I already said it was a good video and that I had only a couple of small points of disagreement, (perhaps covered elsewhere in another video). Nothing for you to take offense about....OK?

It IS America (such as it is), no argument there. Whatever that means. :beer:
Hardly offended brother...todo bien.

@flintknapper is one of the "resident" AC experts on 'MUD and has helped many members (me included) diagnose and fix failing AC systems. I would trust his advise 100%. Anyone can remove a compressor, properly evacuating and charging a system is a different story.

@flintknapper is one of the "resident" AC experts on 'MUD and has helped many members (me included) diagnose and fix failing AC systems. I would trust his advise 100%. Anyone can remove a compressor, properly evacuating and charging a system is a different story.
^^^^^ I absolutely agree. And not only about A/C work. The Napper is about as eager to help us knowledgeably challenged hundy owners as anyone on the web. There certainly are others that aren’t the subject here, but The Napper will go out of his way and into great detail to help about anything and does it all the time.

^^^^^ I absolutely agree. And not only about A/C work. The Napper is about as eager to help us knowledgeably challenged hundy owners as anyone on the web. There certainly are others that aren’t the subject here, but The Napper will go out of his way and into great detail to help about anything and does it all the time.

You guys are much too kind. Just giving back what I have gotten here. :redface:

You guys are much too kind. Just giving back what I have gotten here. :redface:
Flint has been a real help. Anytime I put something out there he is usually the first one with info and is never condescending. There is a lot to learn about our trucks even for experienced wrenchers... these trucks will soon go the way of the 80’s and the 60’s and the 40’s before them, the museum or some rich dudes collection (with respect). We can drive and enjoy them because guys like Flintnapper took the time to accumulate the knowledge, store it in there brains and now offer it up free for the asking. All RESPECT Flintnapper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom