100 series pads who to order from? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need pads immediately, can pick up Tuesday. CBT or anyone have extras?

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, take care....

If they are for the front of an 80 I think it's an over rated mod. I put them on my 80 and if I had it to do over again I would get 80'series front pads.
I don't think they work on a fj80.

I have a set I will part with, what part of town are you in?

randrsn - I'm in Gilbert, will send you a PM about a pick up/price. Thx for the reply, much appreciated!

If they are for the front of an 80 I think it's an over rated mod. I put them on my 80 and if I had it to do over again I would get 80'series front pads.
I don't think they work on a fj80.

Funner - interesting, I'd gotten the impression this was fairly well received by all (I'm running 16" wheels so the larger pads will fit). Digging up some of the threads I was looking at last year (here and here) I'm going to go ahead and do the "big brake" upgrade since I obviously need to get in there anyway. She's a heavy girl.....and those stocks on a '92 always do leave me a bit uncomfortable as far as braking distance goes whenever on the freeway.

With that, if you know of anything else to be considering, I'm open to input from those who've "been there, done that". thx again....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom