For Sale 100 series OEM speakers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just finished a speaker upgrade and am selling the rear door 2 way speakers and front woofer speakers from my 2007. Not including the tweeters from the front door, but those rarely go bad. Usually the foam is what goes first. I refoamed the front speakers 6 months ago and the rear door foam is in good condition. Good option for anyone looking to replace OEM speakers without breaking the bank on new speakers.

Located in Atlanta, $60 obo for all 4

tempImageXpqsCE.png

Just finished a speaker upgrade and am selling the rear door 2 way speakers and front woofer speakers from my 2007. Not including the tweeters from the front door, but those rarely go bad. Usually the foam is what goes first. I refoamed the front speakers 6 months ago and the rear door foam is in good condition. Good option for anyone looking to replace OEM speakers without breaking the bank on new speakers.

Located in Atlanta, $60 obo for all 4

View attachment 2530770
Will these fit a 2001? I live in Alpharetta so It would be convenient. Thanks, Steve

If you aren't local and want them, buyer can pay shipping. Can't imagine it would be that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom