SOLD 100 Series OEM rear springs, San Diego (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just replaced my rear springs with a set of Kings. The ones on there were having a little trouble with the RTT and a full load on the trail. I'm not sure of the history of these but they may have some life left in them for someone not fully loaded...They came out of a 2000 LC...

I don’t see any numbers...
6263AD92-2FFD-49A5-85BF-CC12A40CA789.jpeg

Those are OEM not OME.

I could but it looks like it would be pricy...That's for 29 lbs...what is listed on the box of the springs I got...USPS is even more...
Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 12.32.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 12.34.11 PM.png

I could but it looks like it would be pricy...That's for 29 lbs...what is listed on the box of the springs I got...USPS is even more...View attachment 2562679View attachment 2562683
Wow, thanks for checking! I might pull the trigger on those but I'm going to see if I can find something else on my side of the country. If I can't find anything in the next week that would be great! Thanks a ton.

Wow, thanks for checking! I might pull the trigger on those but I'm going to see if I can find something else on my side of the country. If I can't find anything in the next week that would be great! Thanks a ton.
Sounds like you have limited info on the history of these springs.... They came from a 2000 LC but you have doubts that they are original to that rig??? I'm looking for something with some millage (plan to use on an AHC rig) but hopefully less than 200k??? Any idea how many miles these springs have seen?

I just looked through all the records I have and I don't see any replacement done. They may be original....I took a measurement before I put in the Kings. They were ~3/4 different from left to right ( perhaps 21 1/2 from center of the wheel to the fender on one side and 20 3/4 on the other..but I don't remember exactly. After I added a 160lb RTT I noticed them bottoming out on the trail coming off a ledge (perhaps) too fast when the truck was fully loaded with gear...so I replaced them. I may just junk them.

Hey! I'm local in SD and my AHC rear shock just started leaving me a nice puddle underneath. I'm likely going to swap to OEM LC suspension and this would save me some $!! I'll take them if you haven't tossed them yet!

I appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom