Wanted 100 Series - OEM Front Bumper/Blue Driver side front fender/tool kit and jack - NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Needed for a 1999 Land Cruiser - UZJ100

Front Driver side fender - Navy Blue - OEM
Tool Kit and Jack - OEM

Found
Front Bumper Cover - Gray - OEM - Found one!

Last edited:
I may have all you need, I'll need to look.

IIRC there are two styles of rear bumper, one has hole for hitch (I don't have the hole one). The front bumper has differences depending on year and LC or LX. All I have are a Silver or variation of.

My Front mud guards will ship easily. The rest may be too difficult (damage paint) and pricey to ship.

I may have all you need, I'll need to look.

IIRC there are two styles of rear bumper, one has hole for hitch (I don't have the hole one). The front bumper has differences depending on year and LC or LX. All I have are a Silver or variation of.

My Front mud guards will ship easily. The rest may be too difficult (damage paint) and pricey to ship.

I think the shipping will kill this deal. My zip is 27609.

Before I go getting shipping info, I'd like to make sure I have what you want.
Year, model (LC or LX) and color you're looking for in bumpers?
The rear bumper support may fit and year and model, you'll need to check and let me know?

The front Mud flaps should fit and year and model, shipping around $25.

Shipping from 80121.

Thank you. The shipping is too much to make this work. Thank you for responding.

More parts needed

anyone in NC?

anyone?

STill in need of these parts. Let me know if you have anything and location and price. Fastenal / grayhound can ship.

I may be able to sell you a rear bumper with mudguards from an 06 as I am replacing mine soon with a Dissent unit in the new 2 or 3 weeks

I may be able to sell you a rear bumper with mudguards from an 06 as I am replacing mine soon with a Dissent unit in the new 2 or 3 weeks

@Sargy Sent you a private message with contact info. Very interested.

Found all except front mud guards.

Need

- OEM front bumper for a 100 series - gray
- Driver side front fender in navy blue

Southeast USA

And front oem skid plate.

Bueller? anyone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom