SOLD 100 series new OEM front driveshaft (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bought a new front D/S to see if it was the source of a front end vibration I have. It wasn't the driveshaft and so I swapped my stock shaft back in.

Toyota part number 37140-60370

Has under ten miles on it.

$200 shipping included CONUS.

My LC is a '99. I believe this is the same shaft for all 100s and LXs just with a different orientation based on the year.

Last edited:
Bought a new front D/S to see if it was the source of a front end vibration I have. It wasn't the driveshaft and so I swapped my stock shaft back in.

Toyota part number 37140-60370

Has under ten miles on it.

$200 shipping included CONUS.

My LC is a '99. I believe this is the same shaft for all 100s and LXs just with a different orientation based on the year.
What ended up being a cause of your vibration, and what were the symptoms? What speed, under load vs not, etc? Dealing with a similar issue and want to avoid dropping $350 on a new shaft if it's not needed.

What ended up being a cause of your vibration, and what were the symptoms? What speed, under load vs not, etc? Dealing with a similar issue and want to avoid dropping $350 on a new shaft if it's not needed.

I had an underload vibration in my 98 Only under load—-so if you try to pass somebody at 60 you would get a great vibration. I would get it on hard acceleration at any speed. It ended up being in my front half shafts. They had been replaced by the PO, and they were new aftermarket. I replaced them with Toyota ones and the vibration was gone

Responded to your pm @digitalmarker

Probably some aftermarket CVs the previous owner put in, that didn't like a change in lift angle. I did spindle bearings at the same time and so they might have done it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom