100 series leather seat cover replacement

Hello club members,

I am not new to the forum but this is my first time post. I am wondering how are your experience regarding the leather seat cover replacement on 100 series.

I had 1998 LC with perfect leather seats but it was totaled by an accident. I wasn’t smart enough to take the seats out. Now I just purchased a 1999 LX 470 with terrible leather.

I have tried the Richmond upholstery from Houston. The color is slightly off but the it fits really tight. I am wondering if any member tried anywhere else.

Landcruiser seats are stitched different than LX seats, also colors between the 2 are different shades.
if you search this section, you will find several vendors
L seat
riddies?
Landcruiser heaven?

no experiance with any of them

Last edited:
Ridies makes some for the cruiser, but I am not positive on the LX. They have a thread in the 100 series section if you search them.

When it comes to seat covers the material used is usually directly related to the price.

General consensus on these forums
L Seats- most affordable but may not last as long
Land Cruiser Heaven - One of the higher quality options. I ordered my set 2 months ago and they are being shipped this week.

Plenty of other options in between. Even a few slip over covers that don't look all that bad
>>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom