Wanted 100 Series LCTorsion Bars (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all. Looking for a set of stock LC torsion bars for my 1999 LX470. If you have a set that you’re looking to sell, and are in the Denver/Boulder area, please let me know.

Thanks!

Hello! I have a set of LC torsion bars that I am removing from my vehicle today. Replacing with an Ironman lift. I am traveling to Colorado (through Denver) on July 22nd and can bring them with me for you.

Send me a PM and we can discuss price, logistics, and exchange information.

Patch

Hello! I have a set of LC torsion bars that I am removing from my vehicle today. Replacing with an Ironman lift. I am traveling to Colorado (through Denver) on July 22nd and can bring them with me for you.

Send me a PM and we can discuss price, logistics, and exchange information.

Patch
Any idea what you’re doing with the setup you’re removing, looking for OEM shocks/springs

Appreciate the reply, thank you
I'm new to the forum but have been reading along for months after finally buying a '99 LC with 117k miles. I plan on doing a 1.5-2" OME lift sometime in June. I'm buying parts now while healing up from a minor surgery. I'll most likely be left with the stock parts that get replaced - so nothing ready to offer yet but soonish and I'm in Arvada.

I'm new to the forum but have been reading along for months after finally buying a '99 LC with 117k miles. I plan on doing a 1.5-2" OME lift sometime in June. I'm buying parts now while healing up from a minor surgery. I'll most likely be left with the stock parts that get replaced - so nothing ready to offer yet but soonish and I'm in Arvada.
Appreciate that, ended up sourcing used non AHC torsion bars and relatively new OEM shocks w/coils as well through the forums, so glad I stumbled across this platform, awesome community of fellow enthusiasts. Best of luck in your recovery, random but if you wanna get rid of the OEM skid plate and is in decent shape I’d prolly be interested

Any idea what you’re doing with the setup you’re removing, looking for OEM shocks/springs
Next month I will be swapping out the AHC suspension for conventional stock suspension ('03 LX470). The take off suspension will include the 4 AHC shocks, torsion bars, springs, etc. Everything is OEM and the shocks were replaced not too long ago (still have the stickers. The previous owner spent a fortune replacing everything, but the AHC still isn't working and I'm over it. Shipping may make this cost prohibitive, but figured I would put it out there.

Next month I will be swapping out the AHC suspension for conventional stock suspension ('03 LX470). The take off suspension will include the 4 AHC shocks, torsion bars, springs, etc. Everything is OEM and the shocks were replaced not too long ago (still have the stickers. The previous owner spent a fortune replacing everything, but the AHC still isn't working and I'm over it. Shipping may make this cost prohibitive, but figured I would put it out there.
Any updates on what you still have for sale?
Thanks!

I will have non AHC stock OEM torsion bars for sale in the coming weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom