Wanted 100 Series LC Headlights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for some LC100 lights located in Oregon or willing to ship but may be spendy.

Thanks. For the price I'd just go new. They're $400 brand new for both from Toyota.

I think somebody told you wrong. They are about $400 ($386) each new from Toyota. And depending upon what year you need they may be discontinued. If you are shopping at Toyota Parts Deal they do not have them in stock and cannot order them. They are a fraudulent company.

No. I have them in my cart for $400 shipped for both from trd parts website

I think somebody told you wrong. They are about $400 ($386) each new from Toyota. And depending upon what year you need they may be discontinued. If you are shopping at Toyota Parts Deal they do not have them in stock and cannot order them. They are a fraudulent company.

That is a good buy. I wonder if they just have them on the shelf and are blowing them out?

If you google the part numbers. A bunch of dealers seem to have them a the same price.

81050-60072 - Headlamp Assembly - 1998-2005 Toyota Land Cruiser | Boch Toyota South - https://toyotaparts.bochtoyotasouth.com/oem-parts/toyota-1998-2005-toyota-land-cruiser-headlamp-assembly-8105060072?c=bD0yJm49U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHM%3DWhy do they show it at $247 as well? OK, I think I figured it out. The $189 price is just the body. The $247 includes the bulb holders. This Boch Toyota must have them in old stock because most of the other online places are $220 for just the bodies. If you need just the body that is a great deal. I need to look in my shed. I might have some with broken mounts that I could just order new bodies for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom