100 Series LC For Sale!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

I am selling my wife's 1999 Land Cruiser. Located in Lincoln, Ca Previous owner was in Petaluma, Ca

If you are interested, please message me and we can talk on the phone. $11,000

This has been a great truck. All service has been done. Some mods as well. We had plans to make this the family expedition vehicle but just ended up taking my 4runner every time. lol We recently bought a Suburban to replace this. With the third kid, we needed the extra cargo area. Hate to see this go, know that you are getting a gem. for almost 20 years old this thing looks great. This truck has never even been offroad since we have owned it. We are second owners. Truck has the third row seats as well.

SMOG DONE 3/17 No smog due this year. Reg Due 4/18

221K MILES I will list what I can think of on the vehicle. I know I'm missing some. I did all the service on this vehicle with toy parts. The last timing belt and water pump done at father in laws toyota shop. Hes retired Roseville Toyota Mechanic over 20 years there.

FACTORY REAR E-Locker

MODS---
OME 3" suspension lift in 2015 with torsion bars.
Kenwood DVD, NAVI, Bluetooth Head unit. Modded to watch DVD's while driving.
Kenwood Back-up Camera
HID headlights
DRL Delete
LED interior lights from a member here
Tint over factory tint in rear.
Front tint is 30%
Weathertech floor liners throughout truck

Wheels----
Factory 18" Tundra Wheels 11/2017
285/75/18 (34.8") Toyo Open Country Rough Terrain tires 11/2017 GREAT TIRES!!
1" Wheel spacers

The tires only slightly rub when wheel is turned and going up driveways. The T bars can be turned up more but I just left it as is because I was just going to do a body lift. I already bought the sheet of HDPE. I was going with a 1" BL to be safe, but I think a 1/2" would work. I will cut out the BL pucks this week and they will be included in the sale for whoever buys it. My wife drove it so there was no need to rush and get the BL in.

Recent service---- Records for first timing belt and WP at Toyota, I have Paperwork for the one I did at Petersons Auto Service in Grass Valley Ca 6/28/16
New diff fluid 2018
New battery 2016
New alternator 2016
New spark plugs 2017
New radiator and hoses 2016
New Fan Clutch 2016
New Radiator Cap 2016
New Thermostat and gasket 2016
New waterpump and timing belt at 205k miles in 2016
New brass heater hose T fittings at the fire wall 2017
New front and rear brake pads 2017
New Lower control arms with bushings 2017
New upper control arm ball joints 2017
New Outer steering Tie rods 2017
New sway bar end links 2017
Re built front cv axles with toyota rebuild kit in 2017 and clamps from member here
New Denso o2 sensors 2017

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

Last edited:
Could you message me with a price and your location. A good friend of mine is looking for a white cruiser.

Located In Lincoln, Ca
The previous owner was in Petaluma, Ca. SOrry for the wrong location. If a MOD could move it that would be great. Im looking for prices now so I am taking fair offers from serious buyers. I am looking for similar vehicles now to get prices. I just wanted to get the thread started.

Price?

$13,000 OBO Given What I am seeing for similar vehicles with MODS, service records, wheels, tires, and condition. I think this is pretty fair. I would really like opinions. please feel free to let me know if I am way off in asking price. ALso if people want photos of specific things, I can take them and post. Thanks

Last edited:
Would you be willing to assist with shipping?

I'd rather keep it face to face. I'm not saying there's something wrong with it, but Ive read things where people made trips to see vehicles and it was not what was stated.

I'd rather keep it face to face. I'm not saying there's something wrong with it, but Ive read things where people made trips to see vehicles and it was not what was stated.

If you change your mind I might be interested in buying sight unseen. I would like more pics of any dents, scratches, imperfections, etc.

I suppose I was a little high on the price. I've updated the price to $11k Please message me if you are interested. We can talk on the phone and I can answer any questions or send photos if not already pictured.

Here Is the skid. Little scuffs are from me sliding it on the ground when taking it off

IMG_0587.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom