Wanted 100 Series LC A/C wire Harness 98-02 w Rear AC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi looking for the wire harness of a 100 series Land Cruiser (pigtails). Thanks

Just the HVAC wiring plugs? I have a complete harness.

Just the HVAC wiring plugs? I have a complete harness.
I can work with the complete harness (there should be 4 main pigtails A to D, correct?). Looking to work on the swap of the Climate control unit (ML). What year is it and how much?

99 w/o rear AC $100 shipped in the U.S. for the complete harness if it is good. It has been in a box for a year and I can't remember for certain if any parts have been modified. I know the HVAC section should be intact.

Sorry @ginericLC, I do need it with rear AC, thought this was standard for the 100. I have to edit that part on the post, sorry about that.

I should have that. Are you trying to add it? Lots of different parts.

I should have that. Are you trying to add it? Lots of different parts.
I'm trying to make the conversion of my ML unit to a Tesla Style screen. However to do that I first have to swap the wiring from my LX470 to a LC manual AC. From what I understand it should be 4 pigtails labeled from A to D. I'm attaching a picture of the pigtails that should come with the unit (i actually got the picture from someone who was selling it on here, but they were selling it along with the AC Control, hope this helps explain it better)

Wiring AC.png

I’m keeping that portion of my mine to delete my factory nav. In my 01. I thought you meant the rear Hvac wiring harness.

I’m keeping that portion of my mine to delete my factory nav. In my 01. I thought you meant the rear Hvac wiring harness.
haha you and I both... I want to delete mine aswell but instead of swapping to an LC console Im thinking of switching to a Tesla screen. Good luck with the project!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom