Wanted 100 Series Land Cruiser Torsion Bars (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a set of land cruiser torsion bars to convert convert my lx470 to regular suspension.

Have a set of OEM torsion bars pulled from a '99 UZJ100 at 180k miles available in Portland Oregon.
They are boxed up and ready to ship.

Where ya'at in TN? We head down to the nashvegas every few months. I'm piecing together a mild suspension lift and will not need my stock setup with about 40k miles on springs/shocks. I would assume original Torsion bars. But when it all comes off in a few months, you're welcome to it for a reasonable price. Everything is very clean as the LC lived most of it's life in Golden CO and It's been fluid filmed here in Chicago for winter. No pressure, just throwing it out there.

Have a set of OEM torsion bars pulled from a '99 UZJ100 at 180k miles available in Portland Oregon.
They are boxed up and ready to ship.

Any idea on a price for the torsion bars shipped to 64106 zip? Thanks for your time

Any idea on a price for the torsion bars shipped to 64106 zip? Thanks for your time

I will also have my OeM bars in the next few months. I don’t have a price in mind. I don’t have any idea of the cost. But I’m willing to cross that bridge when I get there. Anyone interested, let me know.

I will also have my OeM bars in the next few months. I don’t have a price in mind. I don’t have any idea of the cost. But I’m willing to cross that bridge when I get there. Anyone interested, let me know.
Thanks very much. Definitely interested as long as they are from a NON-AHC 100

Thanks very much. Definitely interested as long as they are from a NON-AHC 100
I’ve got some in GA. I’ll be in Tennessee next week. Still need stock TB’s?

Hey All… I’m looking for a set. I’m sure shipping won’t be cheap. Anybody have a pair and willing to ship. I’m in So Cal. Thanks!

Hey All… I’m looking for a set. I’m sure shipping won’t be cheap. Anybody have a pair and willing to ship. I’m in So Cal. Thanks!
i have a set but outside of Philly. I acquired the TB from a yard in GA years ago in my travels. Willing to ship via Fastenal (cheapest), but may take a week, or two and you'll have to pick up from a Fastenal
location.

i have a set but outside of Philly. I acquired the TB from a yard in GA years ago in my travels. Willing to ship via Fastenal (cheapest), but may take a week, or two and you'll have to pick up from a Fastenal
location.
I appreciate it. Give me a few days to see if anybody else pops up locally and I may be interested in yours! I have a Fastenal close by. What would you want for the pair, shipped? Your best guess is close enough…. I won’t hold ya to it!

I ended up pulling the trigger on a set of new ARB ones. Figured they would last longer and never potentially have issues. Appreciate it though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom