Wanted 100 Series Jack and Tool Kit (2004 LX) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Recently purchased my 04 LX and there is no jack, no tool to lower the spare (with that special end), or anything else in that empty space. Since I always carry other tools, I really only need the jack and tool attachments, from someone who's done a lift/ armor and already has a high lift. I couldn't get a 5th tire to match my new set, since we couldn't lower it...Thanks! I'll pay a fair price plus shipping.

I have an almost complete 100 series tool roll, with the jack. The only thing it is missing is the little jack extension. I would happily send you photos if you are interested. $150 + the ride. Also here in Utah if you are interested in just swinging by and picking it up!

Best,
Fin

I have an almost complete 100 series tool roll, with the jack. The only thing it is missing is the little jack extension. I would happily send you photos if you are interested. $150 + the ride. Also here in Utah if you are interested in just swinging by and picking it up!

Best,
Fin
Fin, is that the same extension part that inserts through the bumper to lower the spare? I would be interested if I’d be able to lower the spare. I still live pretty far, in Carbon County, but eventually need to come up that way when my front diff/ locker is done at Cruiser outfitters. I am off next week for spring break, so that may be a possibility if the jack part that is missing is not the same as the one needed to lower the tire.

I can check to see if I still have the Lexus key for you. Mine's on the rear bumper now, so I'll never need it. Then any 100-series kit would work for you. I won't be in Carbon for a while, but it's small and easy to mail out.

You'll still need one of these guys' setup though.

UTadventures did you find what you were looking for? I have a jack and tool kit from a 2006 LX available.
Not yet, But I am looking for the complete set, or at the very least the tool that lets down the spare. What would you need to ship it one state west?

how far are you from Moab? a neighbor is going tomorrow.
I’ll be in Price, Utah tomorrow all day. I live closer to Moab than that; it’s about 90 miles to Arches from my house but over 100 to Price. Probably too far unless your neighbor is also checking out SLC.

95F213A1-E24F-4F89-8404-85496FF8EB3F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom