For Sale 100 Series Hitch. Brand new Toyota never installed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Free!! Come and get it

Ordered this from dealer for my wife's 03 LC. Never got around to installing it. LC's gone spending a bunch of $$ on my 40.
$200. Local pickup or buyer pays shipping.
B1BEBAD7-EE55-4818-AEEF-561BCB8C8590.jpeg
44310F98-639B-4052-8902-DF5BB60F47C9.jpeg
EA6232EC-2479-4F26-87E9-D21A96C3B109.jpeg

Last edited:
I may consider buying it if the shipping wasn't prohibitive! Or, I'd love to know how you managed to order that from the dealer!

I got it maybe 10 years ago at the dealer NOS assuming i would someday install it as ours was rusty. As things go the wife wanted a new 4R so we sold the LC. Not going the east coast anytime soon, seeing your post i was hoping you were south. Driving down to see my son in Dallas next month. Thanks for looking !

I am driving my Tundra to Dallas with an empty bed. Not sure on Eta or directions probably 35w straight there and back. Plan is head down on the 5th back on the 11th. Let me know if it might work for you. I will just toss it in the back

Leaving Friday afternoon planning a quick stop over in Wichita then driving to Dallas Saturday Morning.

If you think you might come to Dallas sometime I could leave it at my sons. He lives in North Dallas

$100 Come get it
Someone in Mud must need this especially in the rust belt. Thought this would be worth a couple hundred since aftermarket is over that. Just need it gone

$100 Come get it
Someone in Mud must need this especially in the rust belt. Thought this would be worth a couple hundred since aftermarket is over that. Just need it gone
Apologies. I missed the Dallas trip I guess... Any more trips planned down south?

Nothing imminent. Daughters moving to Nashville soon so that might be in the works. Just in the way now since summer is coming

Cost Prohibitive as it is very heavy. I am going to Nashville in June could throw it in the Tundra if that helps

Bump! Still interested. Do you have a ups store nearby? They should be able to package and ship.

Good evening, Sorry have been away from Mud as the weather out here has been advantageous to getting out and enjoying it. Never had to ship anything like this and get reimbursed before. I probably could get a price and let you know. Then do you venmo or Zelle me? Again new to this. Thanks for your patience

Hi, no worries! Thinking UPS ground will probably be the best option. If you could get me a final price, that would be great. My shipping zip is 46037. I can send payment via venmo. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom