1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

100 series headlight aiming

Discussion in '100-Series Cruisers' started by Landpimp, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Landpimp

Landpimp

Media:
    Hmmm me can not find the headlight adjusters that aim the headlights........do 100's even have em? I see something that looks like it might do something but only one thing(round thingy with what looks like a 8mm nut and some gears).....me thinks it would have a up/down side to side adjustment.

Would love to look in my FSM's........but they are not here yet.........so I be askin the newbie questions :D

2. sleeoffroad

sleeoffroad Supporting Vendor

Those would be it. If I recall there are two of them per side. The one might be easier to access from below.

3. Landpimp

Landpimp

Media:
    thank you :) I will look some more for the other adjuster. Going crazy not having some FSM bathroom reading.....and from the size of the FSM's.......I'll be on the can for a while ::)

[quote author=sleeoffroad link=board=2;threadid=11131;start=msg103155#msg103155 date=1076510687]
    Those would be it. If I recall there are two of them per side. The one might be easier to access from below.
    [/quote]

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">