100 series headlight aiming

Discussion in '100-Series Cruisers' started by Landpimp, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Landpimp

Landpimp GOLD Star

Media:
    Hmmm me can not find the headlight adjusters that aim the headlights........do 100's even have em? I see something that looks like it might do something but only one thing(round thingy with what looks like a 8mm nut and some gears).....me thinks it would have a up/down side to side adjustment.

Would love to look in my FSM's........but they are not here yet.........so I be askin the newbie questions :D

2. sleeoffroad

sleeoffroad Supporting Vendor

Those would be it. If I recall there are two of them per side. The one might be easier to access from below.

3. Landpimp

Landpimp GOLD Star

Media:
    thank you :) I will look some more for the other adjuster. Going crazy not having some FSM bathroom reading.....and from the size of the FSM's.......I'll be on the can for a while ::)

[quote author=sleeoffroad link=board=2;threadid=11131;start=msg103155#msg103155 date=1076510687]
    Those would be it. If I recall there are two of them per side. The one might be easier to access from below.
    [/quote]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.