100 Series General Tech and Classifieds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My brake abs actuator was giving a faint signal so no need to put a bandaid just replacing a abs part from city racer when I got the full deal for $2250 with gasket out the door.

No need to risk. The brakes have always felt soft since getting the LX.

Need to get those Air Lift 1000s installed

556D7423-72C3-451D-ACA4-5CD5D7CF3CC9.jpeg

My alternator is starting to wine trying to keep up with all my electrical gizmo's in the truck.

I see now the 150amp Sequoia alt is reman as well.

Has anyone been successful with a reman? On other truck I have not but wanted to ask.

My alternator is starting to wine trying to keep up with all my electrical gizmo's in the truck.

I see now the 150amp Sequoia alt is reman as well.

Has anyone been successful with a reman? On other truck I have not but wanted to ask.

I have had good luck with Denso Remans over the years for stock replacement.

If you want to seriously upgrade your electrical system, Mechman makes a 240A replacement for the 2uz that will make way more power for $399. Will require a shorter belt but is completely bolt on. I’d recommend running a new 0 gauge charge cable from the alternator to the battery with either a resettable circut breaker or large ANL fuse at the battery. Link is below.

I have had good luck with Denso Remans over the years for stock replacement.

If you want to seriously upgrade your electrical system, Mechman makes a 240A replacement for the 2uz that will make way more power for $399. Will require a shorter belt but is completely bolt on. I’d recommend running a new 0 gauge charge cable from the alternator to the battery with either a resettable circut breaker or large ANL fuse at the battery. Link is below.

Anal fuse? Wait, what?

I’ve had a Airlift 1000 on the shelf for a year. Last big load of dirt worked the 2001 hard.

Added the bags today and pumped some air in and it’s night and day towing with these.

Took an hour.

FC3893D7-7940-4B3C-8BB4-7606CDD2FA36.jpeg

Order this by mistake. Moog upper left control arm. $75 local pickup. Could save a few bucks if you need one.

C875B5FB-8FA7-4BE4-A1F6-EEA73F555A01.jpeg

11D1192E-B60C-4EFD-85B2-4B06C20CF7B3.jpeg

Was it awful? I’ve heard it was a BIG job.

Installed a set of Thorley headers this weekend. Does anyone need a set of manifolds?

Installed a set of Thorley headers this weekend. Does anyone need a set of manifolds?

How bad was it? I need to change my drivers side with a stock manifold. Tired of the noise. Looking at the headers too for my other 100. Any noticeable changes?

Selling the 1st and 2nd row seats out of my 100 (drivers, passenger, and second row). I don't have a shot of the second row right, but looks good. A lot like the passenger side. Drivers side is hard in some areas but over all looks pretty darn good. The rear will be missing one head rest. I am replacing these with another set I have that I recovered. $300 pickup only for front and second row. This will be perfect if you are looking to fix some worn out seats and just want to bolt in some some good seats. Everything functions as it should except lumbar and I think the switch just needs to be cleaned.

12.jpg

13.jpg

Selling the 1st and 2nd row seats out of my 100 (drivers, passenger, and second row). I don't have a shot of the second row right, but looks good. A lot like the passenger side. Drivers side is hard in some areas but over all looks pretty darn good. The rear will be missing one head rest. I am replacing these with another set I have that I recovered. $300 pickup only for front and second row. This will be perfect if you are looking to fix some worn out seats and just want to bolt in some some good seats. Everything functions as it should except lumbar and I think the switch just needs to be cleaned.

View attachment 1999479

View attachment 1999480
I may can get those sold for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom