Wanted 100 Series Front Diff 4.30 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello!
Let me know if you haven’t found one.
Got a 02’ front that came out of a LC..
In Florida, can facilitate shipping.
Thanks!

Putting in a front locker soon as I can afford the install (I’m a decent mechanic but the regear process is a bit daunting). Should be next few weeks. If you’re still looking by then I’ll reach out, you can just have mine. Would rather see it go to a good home, something about leaving my perfect third row at the dump that one time just didn’t sit well... But something to be aware of is the 4 pinion design that was upgraded I believe in 2000. The 98-99 have a weaker 2 pinion front diff. The way I wheel it’s just a matter of time before I grenade mine, most likely in the middle of nowhere desert, so I have to upgrade to something more robust (plus a triple locked LX470 has a little more trail cred :p). Just something to consider.

Putting in a front locker soon as I can afford the install (I’m a decent mechanic but the regear process is a bit daunting). Should be next few weeks. If you’re still looking by then I’ll reach out, you can just have mine. Would rather see it go to a good home, something about leaving my perfect third row at the dump that one time just didn’t sit well... But something to be aware of is the 4 pinion design that was upgraded I believe in 2000. The 98-99 have a weaker 2 pinion front diff. The way I wheel it’s just a matter of time before I grenade mine, most likely in the middle of nowhere desert, so I have to upgrade to something more robust (plus a triple locked LX470 has a little more trail cred :p). Just something to consider.

I'll take it. Reminder set to touch base before EOM.

Thnaks

Keep in mind that the later 100s utilized 4.10 diffs, not 4.30s like the earlier version
Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom