For Sale 100 Series Front Core Support (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
100 Series core support for sale.

Bought it as a replacement but it turns out I don't need it. $300 shipped

Let me know if interested.

unnamed-2.jpg

Last edited:
Do you still have it and if so do you know what year it came from? i know they changed after a certain year, but not sure if it is significant or not.

Do you still have it and if so do you know what year it came from? i know they changed after a certain year, but not sure if it is significant or not.
It came from a 2002 Land Cruiser. I still have it, let me know if you're interested.

Is your photo the inside (facing radiator) or outside (facing bumper) of the part? If inside, do you mind flipping and sending another photo? Trying to see if it's what I need for my 06 LX. Thanks.

Is your photo the inside (facing radiator) or outside (facing bumper) of the part? If inside, do you mind flipping and sending another photo? Trying to see if it's what I need for my 06 LX. Thanks.

This is a pic from the outside (facing the bumper). I can send some more pics this afternoon

OK i tracked down part numbers and from 1998 to 2002 the part number was the same. So I am pretty sure this will fit the 98 that I am working on for my GF. I will talk to her and see what she thinks.

OK i tracked down part numbers and from 1998 to 2002 the part number was the same. So I am pretty sure this will fit the 98 that I am working on for my GF. I will talk to her and see what she thinks.
Yep will definitely work for a 1998. I have a 98 LC and bought it to replace it but ended up fixing the original with some frame machine work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom