SOLD 100 Series Factory Running Boards (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good condition. A few songs in the lower flanges. Came off a 1999.

I live in Central Oregon. Will ship at buyers expense.

$100

Cheers,

Desk
3DA05FDE-0F8A-455B-990A-C5B2BF7E2184.jpeg

Yep, still got’em. Had a gal in Bend interested, but she didn’t get back to me yesterday so they are yours.

How would you like to get them?
That is great!! This is my first time using this site. How do you usually ship and take payment ? UPS, FEDEX, USPS, Paypay, Venmo, etc? I'm open to what is most convenient for you.

That is great!! This is my first time using this site. How do you usually ship and take payment ? UPS, FEDEX, USPS, Paypay, Venmo, etc? I'm open to what is most convenient for you.

Roger that. Shoot me your address and I will see what shipping options are.

I use CashApp so that would be preferable if possible.

I do want to make sure you know the bottom lip of the boards have a few small dents. They could be pretty easily hammered out and straightened though. I debated just keeping them and having them powder coated, but decided to have a buddy fabricate some custom rock sliders instead.

Cheers,

Dusty

Lets make it easy. I really only need the Caps on each side of the Right (passenger side) Running Board so I'll take the complete R (passenger side) running board just in case. You can keep the left running board. It will save me on the shipping costs and I'll still pay you $100 plus the shipping. Perhaps you can get something for the left side.

D. Jay Iaconetti
386 Nichols Run Court
Great Falls, Virginia 22066
703-216-1155

I'll wait to hear from you re: shipping costs and in the meantime sent myself up with Cash App.

Thanks!

Jay

Lets make it easy. I really only need the Caps on each side of the Right (passenger side) Running Board so I'll take the complete R (passenger side) running board just in case. You can keep the left running board. It will save me on the shipping costs and I'll still pay you $100 plus the shipping. Perhaps you can get something for the left side.

D. Jay Iaconetti
386 Nichols Run Court
Great Falls, Virginia 22066
703-216-1155

I'll wait to hear from you re: shipping costs and in the meantime sent myself up with Cash App.

Thanks!

Jay

Roger that. I will take it in on Monday and see what the options are. Would you prefer the cheapest option with tracking? Do you want insurance?

Cheers,

Dusty

We are a go! Sending you $245 via CashApp. Let me know if you get the $ and when it ships. Thanks!

Jay

Hi Jay,

Payment confirmed. I just dropped it off at the shipping business. The coat of shipping went down from this morning so I will be refund I g you $46 via Cash App.

It will go out tomorrow morning and the tracking # is 394986739880.

Cheers and be well!

Dusty

Hi Jay,

Payment confirmed. I just dropped it off at the shipping business. The coat of shipping went down from this morning so I will be refund I g you $46 via Cash App.

It will go out tomorrow morning and the tracking # is 394986739880.

Cheers and be well!

Dusty
Great transaction Dustin! Much appreciated. Are you military?

Great transaction Dustin! Much appreciated. Are you military?

Glad it worked out and appreciate you getting it dialed on your end.

I am not military, but get asked that a lot. Both looks and demeanor I guess. I am an educator and coach who grew up pretty conservative and lives in a conservative part of Oregon so maybe that is part of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom