Wanted 100 series elocker ecu (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I installed an elocker axle and harness in one of my cruisers from my old 99 model 100 i rolled over a few years back. Well everything is in and plugged up but I can't for the life of me find where I stashed my elocker ecu. I know for certain I didn't sell it and that it was removed when I hauled the body off to the scrap yard. I have boxes full of harnesses, trim pieces, and various relays/control units but can't find the locker ecu. Anyone have one they want to get rid of that might want to trade for some other part they need? It's the last piece of the puzzle to make this locker actually work.
Thanks in advance

I installed an elocker axle and harness in one of my cruisers from my old 99 model 100 i rolled over a few years back. Well everything is in and plugged up but I can't for the life of me find where I stashed my elocker ecu. I know for certain I didn't sell it and that it was removed when I hauled the body off to the scrap yard. I have boxes full of harnesses, trim pieces, and various relays/control units but can't find the locker ecu. Anyone have one they want to get rid of that might want to trade for some other part they need? It's the last piece of the puzzle to make this locker actually work.
Thanks in advance

I have one. I am thinking about putting the rear end with elocker from a 99 into my 98 LX. I have all the proper wiring in the cab, but not on the frame. I am going to use another controller because I can't find a wiring harness for the LX. And I am not sure if one from a Land Cruiser will work.

Anyway. I have one, but can't think of anything to trade. How's 50 bucks and I can get it out Monday?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom