For Sale 100 Series - Doors, Glass, Hatch, Headliner, Window Regulators, Switches, Misc - SFO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Please PM me rather than responding to this thread!

I have for sale the remains of some parts swapping on a 1999 Silver over Oak 100 Series LC. Prices are picked up in San Francisco. Glad to ship smaller items, will happily meet your uShip driver or white glove shipper for larger items. PM for quick photos, otherwise I'll add them slowly. All prices OBO.

Upper hatch portion, complete less wind deflector (repeat, no wind deflector), Silver paint in good nick, oak plastics, some wiper wear to glass, one small dent - $500 (you're responsible for all the arrangements if you wanna ship this)

IMG_2279.jpg

Passenger front door, straight with minor rust in lower rear corner, stripped of most internals - $50 (you're responsible for all the arrangements if you wanna ship this)
Driver's side rear door, minor denting (PDR could fix), stripped of most internals - $50 (you're responsible for all the arrangements if you wanna ship this)

Windshield mounted rear view mirror

LX 1998-2005 Auto Dimming - $45

IMG_2795.jpg

Transfer Case Shift knob - black leather - $20
IMG_2797.jpg

Bronze tint glass windows
Passenger front - $75
Passenger rear - $75
Passenger rear small window - $50
Driver's front (two scratches) - $50
Driver's rear - $75
Driver's rear small window - $50

No tint windows
Passenger front - $75
Passenger rear - $75

Window regulators
Passenger front - $75
Passenger rear - $75
Driver's rear - $75

Window switches (oak)
Passenger front (no wood) - $50
Passenger rear - $50
Driver's rear - $50
IMG_2805 2.jpg

Tan headliner in great shape with sunroof insert (rear AC) - $150 (you're responsible for all the arrangements if you wanna ship this)

Rear bumper cover - $75

IMG_2790.jpg

Last edited:
Will you be selling the wind deflector (Rear Spoiler ) separately? If so how much? Thanks!

I’ll take the driver’s side rear window regulator, if shipping isn’t terrible. Zip code is 37379. Thanks!

New member and will be the new owner of a 2000MY 100 series next week! I’ve committed to buying one in SoCal, and plan to fly out and drive it back. Anyways, it needs passenger side headlight assembly and turn signal/park light. Happen to have these? Thanks!

New member and will be the new owner of a 2000MY 100 series next week! I’ve committed to buying one in SoCal, and plan to fly out and drive it back. Anyways, it needs passenger side headlight assembly and turn signal/park light. Happen to have these? Thanks!
Headlight no, signal maybe. Let me check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom