100 series - Deal of the day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jlm43

SILVER Star
Threads
Since Covid-19 has given me some extra screen time, I came across a couple of deals to share. Maybe keep the thread going for future deals??

Lund Catch-All premium floor mats, front, 2 piece set in grey from Home Depot. $51.41
I ordered a set for myself as I already have the same mat for the 2nd row. HD site shows that they have 7 left. They have a bunch of other Lund Catch-All sets on sale too if you have any other vehicles in need.

Steering wheel, new, OEM, tan with all the buttons. This price is close to the generic versions and seems like a great deal if you need a tan steering wheel. Appears to be for a 2003 has it has all the buttons except for the voice button on the right. $250 + $25 shipping.

Nice. I just ordered a set of Weathertech mats for my LX. I'd order those instead but I need tan.

Had the Lund Catch-Alls and found that the corner near the pedal folds out. Some have used heavy duty velcro to adhere to the side of the foot well, but wasn't worth it to me. They came with the truck and just felt they were ill fit, and the issue with the fold out was a deal killer.
Replaced them with Lloyd Mat Northridge set and those are absolutely stellar.

Since Covid-19 has given me some extra screen time, I came across a couple of deals to share. Maybe keep the thread going for future deals??

Lund Catch-All premium floor mats, front, 2 piece set in grey from Home Depot. $51.41
I ordered a set for myself as I already have the same mat for the 2nd row. HD site shows that they have 7 left. They have a bunch of other Lund Catch-All sets on sale too if you have any other vehicles in need.

Steering wheel, new, OEM, tan with all the buttons. This price is close to the generic versions and seems like a great deal if you need a tan steering wheel. Appears to be for a 2003 has it has all the buttons except for the voice button on the right. $250 + $25 shipping.

Ordered a set of mats too.

This eBay ad is misleading. It's not a "New OEM Land Cruiser Steering Wheel" but rather an "Old Land Cruiser steering wheel with new aftermarket Leather."

This eBay ad is misleading. It's not a "New OEM Land Cruiser Steering Wheel" but rather an "Old Land Cruiser steering wheel with new aftermarket Leather."
What makes you say that? To me, it just looks like he is missing some coma's in between leather and brand, and between new and it. The seller mentions "New OEM", so if you're correct, the buyer would be able to file a dispute with the seller through eBay and get their money back. Either way, it seemed like a decent price and wanted to share.

New OEM Land Cruiser Steering Wheel LX470 GX470 Tan Real Leather audio controls.
NOTE: STEERING WHEEL IS LEATHER BRAND NEW IT HAS NEVER BEEN INSTALLED, COLOR IS TAN DARK BRONW OAK

*It's not my listing and I have no affiliation with the seller.*

Definitely appreciate you passing on good deals. I just want to inform any potential buyers on this board.

The leather on that wheel has seams in the wrong location and there should be 4 of seams.

image_7c0186a7-32cd-4938-a86c-9bf5506b6768_1600x.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Good catch. I never would have noticed that.

I only realized it after reading @katit steering wheel restoration thread.

Those wheels look like excellent deal to be honest. Seams don’t matter unless you want it to be just like original.

Those are not LX wheels but remove buttons and cover and swap to your wheel and they will work just fine.

I agree, they look pretty good in pictures but I can't really fast forward 15-20 years as I can an OEM original steering wheel. It's not an OEM wheel and should not be advertised as such. The pricing is not a lot different than reputable shops around the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom