100 Series Cupholders, Dome Lights, RAM Mounts & More - Cruiser Design & Manufacturing (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CruiserDM

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiserdm.com
Hello everyone!

I'm Will with Cruiser Design & Manufacturing, a small business I'm currently starting out of my garage designing and building 3D-Printed 100 Series Land Cruiser parts at cruiserdm.com

I'm currently making and shipping a few products including:

A Deep Cupholder for the 100 Series LC/LX platform

12CB5FDD-C5AF-4505-85CD-4C91A22DC4BC.jpg

Custom Front & Rear Window Switch Panels for the 100 series LC/LX platform! 10% off if you order any combo of the two
D_P.png

A RAM 1" Ball adapter for the Midlands Radio Mic's (Particularly the MXT275, this is a pretty niche product but something I've used a ton, pictures shown with full 3d printed version and RAM threaded mount, mounted to YotaMD's M2V2 RAM Ball Mount)

Mounts that utilize the Third Row Seatbelt Bolt holes to hang an easy access roll of paper towels and Quick-Fist Mounts to hang tools

3RS MOUNT PT.PNG
IMG_4447.jpg

And a 100 series T-Case shifter with customizable inlays along with many other products!

IMG_2841.JPG

Currently right at a 1 week lead time on almost all parts. I'd love to help support any custom designs 100-series owners would like to see with an easy-to-order online interface.

I'm not looking to be the cupholder guy (although I'd love to provide you with a set), definitely check out the "Coming Soon" page on my website for upcoming projects and the roadmap below for a more inclusive timeline.

I'd love to hear requests from the community on products you need that aren't currently available on the market, I am a Mechanical & Electrical Engineer by degree and Professional Control Systems Engineer by trade and I'm confident I can help the community with unique products at affordable prices.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions or concerns, and I am also available on the fb 100 series groups.

Last edited:
Better 2nd row cup holders. Assume the OEM one is still there and permanently in the opened state. But need to be able to put over it and remove when needed.

Better 2nd row cup holders. Assume the OEM one is still there and permanently in the opened state. But need to be able to put over it and remove when needed.
Great idea! I’ve never thought of this as I don’t have rear passengers regularly and my rear cupholders still function fine.

A slip on/snap-in design shouldn’t be too bad to match the front set. I’ll add it to the list, thank you.

@CruiserDM you got a rough rundown of the double-din trim plate you mentioned?
Yeah sure,

When I bought my neglected 1998 LX it had a non-factory, RGB double din radio by pioneer that was less than appealing. Rather than swap it out for an OEM I opted to go with an alpine touchscreen double din radio with CarPlay, android auto etc etc.

My problem is/was that the only trim kits I could find to go around the radio either didn’t fit the center console very well, or left a large gap between the radio and the trim around it. There doesn’t seem to be a good kit by a company like metra for our vehicles. See pic below for the best trim piece I could find, still leaving a noticeable gap around the radio and I had to glue it on the rear of the center console.

1EACEB2F-0EB5-4C54-89FC-1C9E82C774FE.jpeg

I’m designing a piece of trim that will pop behind the wood grain center console fascia that will fit snugly around an aftermarket double din unit to fill that gap and give a more OEM look.

Got any photos of the tan cup holders?
I have not had the chance to print any, but have had one order for a set in tan and as soon as I print that (later this week) I can definitely update this thread and the website with pictures.

Also had a set ordered in OD Green interestingly enough.

do some 80 stuff :)
As soon as I can talk someone into loaning me their 80 or find a cheap enough one near me I will definitely be doing that. Love the 80 series.

I want the opposite of 3rd row vent deletes. I want something to clip on to the vent and turn the air toward the second row. Extra cooling for a dog in the back seat during the summer.
This.

I want the opposite of 3rd row vent deletes. I want something to clip on to the vent and turn the air toward the second row. Extra cooling for a dog in the back seat during the summer.
This is actually a fantastic idea. I will take some measurements this week and see if I can't work up a prototype.

Any way you would consider printing an entire radio trim bezel that would include your double din gap modification? I have a small dry rot issue with some plastic parts on my neglected LX as well when I attempted a radio and amp bypass installation. Haha

IMG_2449.JPG

Any way you would consider printing an entire radio trim bezel that would include your double din gap modification? I have a small dry rot issue with some plastic parts on my neglected LX as well when I attempted a radio and amp bypass installation. Haha

View attachment 2972714
Oof! Unfortuantely that's way too big for any of my print beds. Maybe if I made one that bolted together from a few pieces, but I don't think I could make it clean enough to be very popular.

Oof! Unfortuantely that's way too big for any of my print beds. Maybe if I made one that bolted together from a few pieces, but I don't think I could make it clean enough to be very popular.
I figured that might be the case. I will still do the window switch bezels for sure. This is fantastic!

I figured that might be the case. I will still do the window switch bezels for sure. This is fantastic!
I'm glad you're excited about them! Looking forward to getting some more products up.

Most definitely. I think I speak for a lot of folks when I said I would rather support a fellow Mud member than some lunatic selling a master bezel on eBay for $300. Bring on the new toys, Will. Thanks for doing this.

I think there’s definitely a shortage at this time for certain wheels and the center cap issues with the 100 series. Bencc was making nice ones but is unavailable for the foreseeable future. If you offered some I’d definitely give them a try.

I think there’s definitely a shortage at this time for certain wheels and the center cap issues with the 100 series. Bencc was making nice ones but is unavailable for the foreseeable future. If you offered some I’d definitely give them a try.
Are you referring to wheel caps for the stock wheels or for Method/SCS type wheels?

Reactions: KSW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom