For Sale 100 series complete LED interior lights replacment. /NYC/ship (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, after trying several different bulbs for the license plate that was the the bulb that fit tightly in there without touching anything around it, and the bulb with the most LEDs.

Just got done going through several trial and error for the reverse lights. I will post pic of the bulb when I get back on the pc.
The reverse light reflector and lense deflect and dispurse the light too much, making it not useful to try to light up a path for reverse use.
But it does brighten it up to draw attenention of others.

Any camera folks here that bought a set?
Need some pics.
Can't put into words on what a differance.

I will be sizing my 80 soon. When I have some free time and when it is warm out.

Bloomer said:
Get outside.....have you installed yet? I too have an 06 and am curious about fit. Anyone have before and after pics they can post?

I received mine yesterday(wed). Was planning on putting them on but right when my wife was about to head out for work her van started acting up so I sent her in the 100 instead!
I'm just waiting for the kids to sleep so I can go install and I'll take pics! In about 1/2hr.

The one little detail I totally spaced out about is the fact I don't have a stock light in the middle due to the DVD player in there!

It's unbelievable how bright these little suckers are!

I tried to take some pics with my camera then my phone but it didn't make much difference. The photos just don't do justice to how much better it is!

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

Entry way is a whole lot better now! Can't wait to take it camping now!

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

As I mentioned I totally forgot about the center row lights! I bought the truck with a dvd already installed up there so the stock light was gone.

The switch on the dvd unit has on/off/auto but it never worked with the doors! only on/off.

What I did was install 2 of the extra bulbs in there and it worked well. I still have to get the unit down later and figure what they've done with the door wires and fix it but it's good for now!

You can see the light put out difference in these pics.

My only issue was the license plate! They fit the sockets, fit the hole but did not clear the lenses. They should be 1/8" shorter to be good in there.

I'm very pleased otherwise! :clap:

Thanks a bunch

Get outside
Can you take a pic of the light socket and housing on the dvd player for me.
And the same for the license plate light socket and housing?
Can it be possible the rear license housing be aftermarket?
Let me see if I can get some replacement bulbs that will fit properly out to you.
Thanx

Will do. The license housing/lens does say Toyota on them.

Get outside- I will take a look at my lights the next warm day. Your license plate lights looks just like mine.
My bulb has very very little clearance but not touching the lens cover.

Here is the reverse bulb I narrow it down to.
I wanted to help brighten up my path in reverse due to my dark driveway.
But the way the reverse lens and reflector is designed, it disperse the light output more than anything. It does look very good. But I did not notice it helping brighten up my path.
I was also going with a bulb that was the best bang for the buck As I did NOT want to spend $24 for a Cree bulb.

Bulb on the left is the reverse, bulb on the right is the park and license plate replacement LED bulb.
http://s76.photobucket.com/user/Sir.../100SeriesReverseLEDBulb_zps6d4ac986.jpg.html

Anyone else on a set of LEDs? I only have TWO left.
Not sure when I will have the time to do another run.
Possibly after the new year as I am extremely busy at my real job and trying to finish my house.

I will take one of the remaining sets. Sending you a pm.

I'm a firm believer in word of mouth referrals and thought I would put another positive feedback in here!
When a product just works ok is one thing but when it completely blows your expectations is a whole different game!
I can't say enough how happy I am with these little lights! Even though I ended up not using the center ones (due to the DVD in its place) the inside of the truck is super well lit and I have plans of using them to illuminate the hatch area when it's open. Put it on the project list: hatch/work area lights.

Thanks again and if you are gonna have more in I'll make sure to let everybody know in this wed's Rising Sun club meeting.

Have a nice day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom