For Sale 100 series complete LED interior lights replacment. /NYC/ship (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I took a couple pictures that i will post when i get back.

It's crazy how bright and ultra white the interior gets now. Easy plug and play. well worth it.

It's crazy how much of a difference they makes.
My old lady now does not have any issue at finding stuff in the dark, both in the cabin and cargo area.

I haven't the time to try the various bulb for the stock reverse yet.
But I will be working on it.
Once I figure the best value/performance I will offer them.

Please let me know via pm if you get ant. I guess i missed my shot! Thanks!

Singha, these lights are fantastic. I'm seriously floored how bright and clear they make the cabin. Thanks again!

Lights are great, easy install. Super bright. But I need two more pads for third row and door light for second row.

Let me know when u get anymore thanks again.

Tommy crow

Lights are great, easy install. Super bright. But I need two more pads for third row and door light for second row.

Let me know when u get anymore thanks again.

Tommy crow

I haven't forgotten about you.
I sent you four bulbs for the doors, how come your short for the rear doors?
I am working on getting the remainder for you and few more sets.
I currently have the following folks on my list.

2003lx470
themuffinman
flaa1a
CohibaDream
[FONT=&quot]Scoobiedubes[/FONT]

I put the two you sent me in the second row but they are for when u manually turn them on. The door light I was speaking about was the middle light on the ceiling that turns on when the car opens. My bad in my description.

I put the two you sent me in the second row but they are for when u manually turn them on. The door light I was speaking about was the middle light on the ceiling that turns on when the car opens. My bad in my description.

I should be getting in the rest of the lights I owe you soon.
It was a mission to get them.
I will PM you when I do.

Bumby bump-

I finally have some free time to get this going again. And was able to get some more in hand.

Prices went up a few dollars (sorry guys). I have also included the option to pick up 4 extra LED bulbs for the front parking lamps and rear license plate lights for $57.50 shipped VIA USPS priority mail to any stateside address.

I have the following folks that express interest and they will have priority.

1-2003lx470
2-themuffinman
3-flaa1a (PD & shipping 11/22)
4-CohibaDream (PD & shipping 11/22)
5-Scoobiedubes (PD & shipped 11/21)

(Hope I didn't miss anyone)

Last edited:
Are these available for the 80 series?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom