100 series cabin filters for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sj

Threads
I wanted to put new cabin filters in my 100. I found the thread that explained it, read the first post and ordered the parts. I got the parts in the mail, took my glove box out and noticed no filters. Continued reading the thread and got to the part where they don't all have cabin filters.

So I have two cabin filters that I will sell. I paid $30 for both of them. I am in the east valley but work in downtown phx. If no one wants them I can send them back to American Toyota; I just thought I would see if anyone wanted them here first.

Sean

Sean, if you get no takers, I would welcome you to bring them here to Camelback Toyota and we take them in and give you full credit on what you paid (just bring the reciept if you still have it) towards anything else you might need (or credit for in the future).

This way you wont have to mess with the post office and shipping if it comes to that.

We'd be glad to help ~

Murf

Awesome customer service! And he wasn't even a customer. Class act Murf.

Awesome customer service! And he wasn't even a customer. Class act Murf.

X2 I been buying all my stuff local lately. Same discount, one you pay tax the other you pay shipping. Seems to be a wash most the time. If I can ever find the 40 series H55F top shifter plate I going to buy a new H55F. The other guy now makes you arrange your own shipping on larger heavy items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom