For Sale 100 Series Brake Parts (new and used) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a used Toyota OEM brake booster w/ accumulator (Part# 47070-60010) and a used Master Cylinder with ABS Actuator (ABS Actuator throwing a code-someone here most likely can repair) (Part #47025-60012). Brake booster and Master Cylinder in good working order. PM me if interested. Will take $100 OBO plus shipping for brake booster and $100 OBO for Master Cylinder.

IMG_0357.JPG

IMG_0358.JPG

View attachment 1597939

View attachment 1597940

Last edited:
Bump

Needed this about 3 - 4 months ago! Crazy how much this repair costs!!! Hopefully this will help save someone some coin.......

Needed this about 3 - 4 months ago! Crazy how much this repair costs!!! Hopefully this will help save someone some coin.......[/QUOT

Thanks JToobe. Wish I had this part for you a few months ago. Yes, it is crazy how much this system costs for the 100 series. Would be a great part for someone to buy now and hang onto if you they have a 100 series. Will save them some $$$ later.

@Trollhole , worth buying for the next 100 series that you have to do this for?

How much for the master cylinder only

How much for the master cylinder only
I have a new and used MC for sale. I would like to keep the new MC and ABS Actuator together. Would you be interested in the used MC I have for sale?

I see...Thank you

You might want to post up what model years these parts fit. There were 3 or 4 different ABS booster pump assemblies depending on model year between 98 & 2007.

Bump

ttt

bump

ttt

I think this sold in another thread,
karpartzaddictionz72 will probably sell you one on ebay, he sells rebult pumps and pump/accumulators there isn't a listing for just the accumulators but he has them. Many members have purchased rebuilt pumps from him. Pm him on ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom