100 Series Body Lift, have any sources??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star
Threads
I'm looking for any sources for 100 Series BL Kit. I know theres a ton of them, mostly in Japan and Iceland (at least that I'm aware of).

I'd like to find some way to list the sources on one thread where maybe it would be easy for those looking to find the sources. Possibly to be put on the FAQ's.

The reason, maybe a set of 37's would be an nice. Right now 35's are the max without going custom in the US.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

I Have The Bl Too And All Get Is 35's Also Without Rubbing......

What kinf of BL is on yours? If not, do you know who did it?

I've searched around and around and have yet to find any sources. I think I might have one custom made. I wish someone near Roger B. at 4Crawler would have him fab one. He's in California, I think Southern.

No clues, but I'll post something up here "When' I find it. :)

Doug

If Roger Brown is in Socal I can let him take some measurements if he is willing to offer a kit. I'm not actually wanting a body lift but I could do the measurements.

Roger is in the SF Bay area. You should be able to contact Amando (I4C4LO) about getting measurements since he is in the Sunnyvale/San Jose area and has a 100.

But to be honest I don't think you need to go through that. I had Roger make me a set for my 80 and he had never done one or seen the underside of one. All you need to do is provide him with the number of spacers you require, then the I.D. for the bolt and the desired O.D. of the spacer. You can easily find that out without even going under your truck by checking out a schematic like on Spectre Off Road's site or just calling Dan @ American Toyota.

As for the hardware, that will depend on how thick the spacers are. But obviously if you are doing a 1" body lift you'll just need to get hardware that is 1" longer. I just waited until I had the body lift spacers from Roger and then pulled the hardware from one side (as is outlined in his online directions) and then went to a good hardware/fastener retailer and got them. You will likely get plenty of input as to what type and hardness/treatment of bolt you should use but I think the readily available grade 3, 5 and 8 hardware will suit your needs.

Also, if you get the UHMW spacers he can dye the outside of them black so they are completely inconspicuous.

I definitely like how it turned out and would gladly support 4Crawler for the product (just a satisfied customer).

Last edited:
Thanks Midget,

I think thats the avenue I'm going to take. I'm trying to fit 35's x 12.5 or 13's. I'm not real comfortable with the size on a non-BL'd truck. I'll more than likely only go with a 1" for that.

Oh, BTW what did you do for your bumper(s)? Did you have to fab a reloc bracket for that?

Thanks for the ideas.

Doug M.

PS: Theres a few companies in Japan that offer them, but I'm guessing the shipping would be ridiculous and not to mention, my Japanese sucks. I'll post those up when I get home.

Yes, I fabricated some brackets to raise the front bumper. I left the rear alone as it wasn't noticeable enough to deal with.

I think shipping would kill you. For perspective I got the set of dyed spacers from Roger for under $75 shipped to me and I sourced the hardware locally for under $25.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom