100 series beige interior: grey floor mats? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Did the 2006 100 series beige interior have grey floor mats? I thought usually the mats match the carpet. I'm taking a look at one for sale, and trying to identify anything "odd" to ask questions about.

Last edited:
You're correct - '06 (and every other year) had matching mats - grey for grey, tan for tan. Nice truck - low miles, non-AHC... better decide quickly... you just advertised it to a key market ;)

Clean truck, I'd buy it. Though I don't know if non-matching floor mats is an arguing point. ;)

Yep, I know what I did. :) Since I'm making this decision fast (just decided to find a 100 this weekend), I haven't had much time to research, but also wanted confirmation that this is a good find.

Agree I wouldn't make the decision on floor mats, but it's a good reason to look a little more closely at an auction vehicle.

My 2006 Cyprus Pearl LX470 with ivory interior, purchased new, came with gray mats.

I just ordered and received replacement "stone" mats and they're lighter and bluer than what came with my vehicle. I'm bummed.

Does anyone know the history and the actual part number or name for what I might have originally gotten
20191011_162431.jpg
?

It looks like the part number is there on the bag.

The part number is for the stone, but it turns out what I have originally, on the left, is different. I'd like new original color.

I have the grey mats in beige interior it looks great.

The part number is for the stone, but it turns out what I have originally, on the left, is different. I'd like new original color.

aye, I see. It should be the last two digits of the same part number. There are only two I believe, you just need the other one. So xxxxx-xxxxx-yy, where yy is the color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom