100 Series Attic Racks available for the holiday *limited supply (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Be sure to let us know...would love this for my 2000 as well.

Actually currently working with a company to make just brackets for all 100 series.:) One thing I did not like about our 2003+ racks was the shipping cost was too high because it size. Just brackets will save you guys some money and make it easier,faster, and less costly to ship. Win win

Just have a little patience:D

Hmmm.... wonder if they would work for my GX470?

Any plans for 200 series?

Actually currently working with a company to make just brackets for all 100 series.:) One thing I did not like about our 2003+ racks was the shipping cost was too high because it size. Just brackets will save you guys some money and make it easier,faster, and less costly to ship. Win win

Any updates on this build?

Evening sir-

Got a new kiddo now and we desperately need more storage space in my wife’s 02 LX. The handles are not symmetrical. What’s it take to get one of these from you? @Delta VS only
Makes one for the 80 series that I can tell.

Find more overhead storage threads here:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom