100 Series Attic Racks available for the holiday *limited supply (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a '99. If you end up making one that'll fit my rig, I'm interested. Thanks! @LandCruiserPhil

A 99 model can be easily fabbed similar to the 80 set up.
A cautions for the DIY is if you use the full 2x4 grid sheet your 2nd row passengers have a good chance of hitting their heads on the rack.:eek: Our late model 100 rack is cut down to 18" to avoid this. We also strengthen the cut end of the rack to match the factory end.

I am very interested. PM sent

Interested in this if you have any left. Sending PM to get shipping quote!

Just sent out the last 3 rack from our beta testing run and they have been meet with very positive feedback.
Racks will be a stocking item in the week to come.

A couple installation hint:
The spacer that come with the rack are used in installation on the LX470 and not needed on the Land Cruiser
Additional washer included is slightly more spacing is needed. We have found all LX470 and Land Cruiser are always slightly different.
Install a supplied screw in one side to support the rack as you start the other side. (see photo)
Start all screws by hand first, being 1.0 threads they are very easy to strip.
Rack should be hand tight only.
DO NOT put anything on the rack that you would not want thrown at your head.
Carabiner work well for keeping rack items in place
An Attic Rack eliminates your ability to use 3rd row sitting.
Remove your 3rd row seat with an Attic Rack install
Attach paint can picture is an excellent color match for gray interior

IMG_7624[1].JPG
20161215_124435.jpg

Sweet! so Excited! Thank you!

Wish you had one of these for an early, uneven 100. I especially wish you had one for the 200... :hillbilly:

Wish you had one of these for an early, uneven 100. I especially wish you had one for the 200... :hillbilly:

I did spend about an hour looking at 200 Attic Rack per your request.;) The sliding 2nd row sets much higher than 100 & 80 making head clearance more of an issue combined with narrower rear you get less storage than the smaller 100 rack.

Sorry if I missed it, but do these work for the 80's and if so, how much headroom compromised for second row passengers?

thanks for the link

Do you have any more for sale? Very interested in purchasing one for my 05 lx470.

Thank for your interest our feedback has been very positive and soon to be a stocking item. Our fabricator is working on a bunch right now. Should be ready and on our site sometime next week.:)

So can someone purchase the rack section for the 03-07 LC100 and mod it to work in the 98-02 rigs?

I'm headed out toda to chec out my handle config but I know they are different. My 3rd row seats and belts are out already and I'm not completely sold on the BROG soft nylon unit.

Thanks,
GB

Last edited:
So can someone purchase the rack section for the 03-07 LC100 and mod it to work in the 98-02 rigs?

I'm headed out toda to chec out my handle config but I know they are different. My ea seats and belts are out already and I'm not completely sold on the BROG soft nylon unit.

Thanks,y
GB

You be better served to get a grid panel and work with a local fabricator. In the end you will be much happier with the looks and function over any soft rack. Make several and cover your cost:idea:

Thanks Phil,

Which rack segment do you recommend?

If possible I have a Lowes, Home Depot, and Tractor Supply all pretty local.

Phil - sent a PM to you....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom