SOLD 100 series ARB Sahara front bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a used ARB Sahara front bumper off of my 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser. It has the option of running with or without the bull bar. I will include the pieces to fit the bull bar as well. It has been custom powder coated satin black. These bumpers normally come in a grey Metallic powder coat that doesn't match the rear ARB bumper, which is black. I have added the custom Slee Off Road fog light buckets. They use the ARB LED turn signals, as well as a set of Rigid Dually spots, which are included. I had a Factor 55 fairlead cut to fit inside the bumper. It is the larger 1.5" thick fairlead to help clear the synthetic line of the hard edges of the bumpers winch hole. The Whelen flashers mounted on the front are included as well. They can be hooked up to be on continuously or run as flashers. The bumper is currently uninstalled and ready for a new home. It is Located in Las Vegas, NV. Asking $1,500 for everything. Willing to trade for OzTent RV-5 plus cash.

IMG_6649.jpg

IMG_6650.jpg

IMG_6651.jpg

IMG_6652.jpg

Last edited:
So it includes the bumper, bull bar parts, fairlead, factor 55, and the winch with synthetic? If you'll ship and others back out, I'm interested.

So it includes the bumper, bull bar parts, fairlead, factor 55, and the winch with synthetic? If you'll ship and others back out, I'm interested.
99% sure it does not come with the fairleads and winch. I saw a pic of his new dissent bumper and he had the winch installed on it. I think it is just the bullbars + lights.

It includes the bumper, Bull Bar parts, Factor 55 fairlead, Whelen flashers, Slee offroad buckets, rigid duallys, and the ARB LED turn signals.

IMG_7021.JPG

IMG_7023.JPG

I've got a 98, willing to ship? 40272

Im not really sure how I could ship this without it getting damaged.

Last edited:
Will this fit in the back of the LC? (If I remove all my seats)

Palletize it and ship it via Fastenal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom