For Sale 100 Series 3rd Row Seats- Tan (Great Condition) $330 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is a set of TAN 3rd row seats for 100 series Land Cruisers. These are originally from an '05 USA Spec Land Cruiser. The sale of the old beast happened pretty quick, and so these bad boys were left behind in our basement.
While they spent their early years occasionally holding 10-13 year old me, they spent most of their lives either folded up or fully removed in our finished basement. Great shape- minor marks on the backs/trunk side of the seats and a tiny bit of scuffing on the leather on the underside corner of the passenger side seat (this can be seen in the pics).
Other than this, the mechanisms still work great (yes, they're still a pain in the ass to get in and out of the truck as usual).

***I'm located in eastern Massachusetts, and pickup will be the only option here.***

DM for more details

3rd Row Seats.jpg

BL Seat Top.jpg

BR Seat Bottom.jpg

BR Seat Top.jpg

Located on Cape Cod and open to offers. Meeting somewhere closer to Boston could be an option as well. These are still available!

Id like to have them Lets try for this weekend. Does $ 150 work for you? I just turned down a nice set on here that were free but wrong color....

I won't actually be back in the state until next weekend, so I won't be able to meet you anywhere. But my father can certainly get them out of the basement. So if you want to drive down the the Cape, then they're yours for $150. PM me for more info- any day should work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom