100 series 235/85/R16 pic? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi there,

Does anyone has fitted Land Cruiser 100 series on 16 inch rim with 235/85/R16? It will be much appreciated if can share some pictures on this. Thanks and have a nice day.

I love Mudd, and the folks on here. However, there are time when search doesn't work for whatever reason. Additionally there are new folks who don't realize the plethora of information available through the search function. There for I prefer to give people a little slack;)
Cheers,
Scot

The stock 8" wide wheels are just a touch too wide for the 235/85/16 in my opinion. I really wanted this tire size but settled for 255/85/16 for a more appropriate fit on the stock wheels.

If you happen to have the narrower steel wheels found overseas, the 235 would be great!

The stock 8" wide wheels are just a touch too wide for the 235/85/16 in my opinion. I really wanted this tire size but settled for 255/85/16 for a more appropriate fit on the stock wheels.

If you happen to have the narrower steel wheels found overseas, the 235 would be great!

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I wanted to get the Falken AT3W 235/85/R16 (because of the price and snow performance, I live in the Boston area) to my stock Land Cruiser 100's 16 inch rim and as you said these tires only fit rim width with 7.5 inch. And stock LC 100 16 inch rim width is 8 inch. I can't find Falken AT3W on 255/85/R16 size, would you mind to share what tire that you are referring? Thanks.

@GenieCruiser - There are not many 255 tires on the market. I am running the Cooper ST Maxx. Check out the build in my signature for more details. The Falken AT3W is available in a 265/75/16, which is the same height as the 235/85/16 you were looking at, just an inch wider and is very close to the factory tire size.

@GenieCruiser - There are not many 255 tires on the market. I am running the Cooper ST Maxx. Check out the build in my signature for more details. The Falken AT3W is available in a 265/75/16, which is the same height as the 235/85/16 you were looking at, just an inch wider and is very close to the factory tire size.

Thanks a lot for point these out, I learned new thing in the mud today. Yes you are right, 265/75/16 is my next option. Thanks.

I feel like 235s are to narrow for a 100 series....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom