100 LC cargo mat search (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Color is tan (863). Looks like it's currently $119.90. From the Lloyd mat store. I've had lots of WeatherTech mats, but switched to Lloyd because I got tired of how darn hard the WT mats are to clean and the fact that the edges always seem to curl on me.
It's also available with or without the cutouts for 3rd row.

Color is tan (863). Looks like it's currently $119.90. From the Lloyd mat store. I've had lots of WeatherTech mats, but switched to Lloyd because I got tired of how darn hard the WT mats are to clean and the fact that the edges always seem to curl on me.
thank u

I went the same route for the same reasons. I currently have weathertech in the front and 2nd row floors, but Lloyd's replacements are on the list.

I went the same route for the same reasons. I currently have weathertech in the front and 2nd row floors, but Lloyd's replacements are on the list.
just ordered the LLoyd's I remember the weathertec curl from my last 100 in avatar, I kept having to smoosh it down.

I just ordered a Lloyd's - for the same reason as @brooklynbenny. I have Lloyd's mats in my '84 Pickup and they're great.

I get that the Weathertech will hold like 8 gallons of water or something... but I don't often climb out of the water into my truck or dump piles of snow or sloppy mud covered gear in the truck... Maybe if they figured out how to get those edges to stay put, I'd buy Weathertech again... maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom