100 Diff Drop and 100 Front and Rear Sway Links (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

100 SERIES DIFF DROPS ARE ON SALE

newbie here. I've shopped around for lift kits and spoken to several sales reps. One said I must have a drop kit. Other said its not necessary.

can you explain it so a newbie can understand why I would want one?

newbie here. I've shopped around for lift kits and spoken to several sales reps. One said I must have a drop kit. Other said its not necessary.

can you explain it so a newbie can understand why I would want one?

You will find every MFG "recommends" a diff drop at different lift intervals. Some are 1.25", 1.375", 1.50" etc...

I have experienced and installed many and the 1.50" and taller lifts benefit from the drop the most from my experience.

So if you plan to run a center of hub to fender well measure of 20" of more... I recommend a DD.

J

You will find every MFG "recommends" a diff drop at different lift intervals. Some are 1.25", 1.375", 1.50" etc...

I have experienced and installed many and the 1.50" and taller lifts benefit from the drop the most from my experience.

So if you plan to run a center of hub to fender well measure of 20" of more... I recommend a DD.

J

Thanks for the info.

any clue when the diff drop will be back in stock?

Last edited:
I have 30 at powder now, should be Monday. Another 500 in route from the laser shop as well.

J
Stocking up so you can concentrate on the builds!!!

Got my black Friday shipping in already! Going in tonight. Thanks @TRAIL TAILOR

20191202_132546.jpg

Wanted to give kudos to Jason and the crew at Trail Tailor. This is the perfect product and was super easy to use, and they promptly shipped it to me during the COVID craziness. Been helpful every step of the way, and even shipped out more bolts when I stripped them with some rookie mistakes. Awesome product for my LC100 running Ironman4x4 FC pros + TB and Total Chaos UCAs.

Dear Jason

Dear Jason,

Hello, unfortunately I lost the aluminum spacers , wounded to know if you have them in stock or not and if yes , please let me know .or if it's possible please give me some info about the size and dimensions.

Spacer and bolt kit is 76.00 plus 10.00 shipping.

J

Just ordered the combo special for 100 series with Diff drop and front/rear sway bar links! Time to get the build on my 2000 LC going!

On sale and always the best price for 100 Mudders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom