100 and 200 Series Exclusive Event: Cruisers on the Rocks October 21-24 Windrock Park, Oliver Springs, Tennessee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4F0EBF83-E4EE-414B-B73B-8FFE3FF4A299.jpeg

EE8E19BB-72D7-4E7D-B6FD-B74F6BFC3D49.jpeg

5B7C3498-AF12-4586-93C2-39966471D35D.jpeg

96D91899-7143-4EC1-94F4-BD3C3CA29D32.jpeg

This was a great event but you guys are a bad influence. We stopped in Dallas on the way back to Austin and picked up a 15’ LX 570. Skids and sliders are already on order.

See you next year in a SAS 100 and a LX 570.

9843D013-6A9A-4972-9B49-497B15DEA1D9.jpeg

This was a great event but you guys are a bad influence. We stopped in Dallas on the way back to Austin and picked up a 15’ LX 570. Skids and sliders are already on order.

See you next year in a SAS 100 and a LX 570.

View attachment 2821365

You're welcome.

"A year". :rofl:

You'll have to pardon some the language. I was raised by a sailor and worked at a used car dealership in my younger life.

That's what I am talking about! Shows how tough and capable these things are with some moderate modifications.
BTW, with all the build up, I was expecting some truly colorful language not this mild stuff! ;)

@MongooseGA these pics and vids are awesome! And I’m glad I got a chance to hang out with you and have a halfway deep conversation.

I’ve been trying to find out if Alex is on mud or IG or anything. Alex with the glorious beard and had boy with him. Anybody know if he’s online anywhere?

It's worth noting (especially from the perspective of a former Jeep guy) that in three days of 'wheeling for 40+ Land Cruisers the mechanicals were limited to...
- Two alternators
- One lower control arm
... that I heard of. What'd I miss?

Note that this does not count body (and frame :oops: ) damage. That seemed limited to a bunch of scuffed rear bumpers, one pretty hard shot to front bumper/fender and an epic wheelie and landing. And this was with very slick post-rain trails!

@BurnsCrew = Zach?

@ClassyJalopy fortunately a lot of the colorful stuff may have been under my breath.

@aaronrules Me too dude! Sorry I got on a little rant about real estate, it was the moonshine talking.

@KiPod I hope there's a video of you doing that last ledge on 30. I wanna hear that blower scream again.

@sanya Time to update your location to the more better South Carolina!

It's worth noting (especially from the perspective of a former Jeep guy) that in three days of 'wheeling for 40+ Land Cruisers the mechanicals were limited to...
- Two alternators
- One lower control arm
... that I heard of. What'd I miss?

Note that this does not count body (and frame :oops: ) damage. That seemed limited to a bunch of scuffed rear bumpers, one pretty hard shot to front bumper/fender and an epic wheelie and landing. And this was with very slick post-rain trails!

I know of one shock blowing out, but it was after leaving the park and out of town. And to be totally, fair, one of those two alternators wasn't even within the 3-day window. Lee started breaking stuff early 😁

I know of one other 'instance' but I'm not gonna put it out there if he hasn't already.

I thought I may have cracked the collar around my rear diff drain plug but it looks like a rock just managed to loosen the plug a bit. Re-torqued and she's dry again. I did bend my rear transfer case skid cross-member a bit, it's really close friends with my exhaust pipe now.

I bent my $#!+ all up and that’s my reality😝
Still best time ever and wouldn’t change a thing. I’m selling a FJ Cruiser in classifieds if someone wants to help fund my LX470 rebirth. I’m trying to get back down to Windrock ASAP.

OK well there's the 'other instance' I was referring to :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom