For Sale 100 and 200 Series 5x150 Wheel Spacers - $150 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

atnolan94

I'm Your Huckleberry
Threads
Selling a set of 4 BORA wheel spacers for a 100 series land cruiser, 200 Series, LX470 or LX570. They are 1.75" front and 1.5" rear. They were custom made for @chudly and I bought them from @motobri who literally installed them and realized they didn't work with his setup.These are HUB CENTRIC and the fronts have the little teeth clear the hub studs....even though they are wide enough that they clear anyways.

These worked fine with my 285/75r16, with the only exception being I had to melt back the plastic Fender liner where it curves around the pinch weld. Not a big deal and literally takes 2 minutes. Otherwise I experienced no rubbing issues. These made a HUGE improvement in the look of the truck, I always felt that stock LC wheels have way too little offset. No idea how the fit would be on a 200, but they would bolt up theoretically.

I stepped up to 315/75r16s and with my pinch weld hammered back, they don't rub, but its a little close for comfort. I have some Slee Spidertrax 1.25" spacers arriving Thursday to allow me some more breathing room. I can swap and ship these out first thing Friday.

I paid $200, but since I used them for a couple months I will offer them for $150 plus shipping ($13 flat rate should work). I will include all hardware.

IMG_8979.jpg

Bump. Buy 'em! My spidertrax are being delivered any minute and these will be coming off tonight or tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom