100/105 Aux Switches (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy, I need three switches for my new upgrades. The spaces available are two Horizontal and one Vertical. Anyone know where I can get custom switches for my 105? I'd like:
Horizontal: Lightbar
Horizontal: Side Lights
Vertical: Rear Lights
Thanks.

IMG_20211102_140813.jpg

I can't answer your question sorry bud, but I do have a question you (or another manual gearbox 105 owner) may be able to answer:

I'm trying to isolate the fault with my central diff lock, my question is: Do you get any lights on the dash when the transfer case is in neutral or low ratio?

Last edited:
Got a couple of custom horizontals made by CH4x4 Industries - Rocker Switches Push Switches Custom Switches - https://www.ch4x4.com/. have not yet installed, but fit and finish are excellent!
I tried to buy some of their switches on Ebay and they sent me to their website. The "Custom" switches are $30 each (which I'll pay), but when I tried to customize them for my needs I can't get the proper logos or artwork on. Using Google Chrome and it won't let me scroll down to choose. I got fed up.

Stedi is sold out of the horizontal switches

I can't answer your question sorry bud, but I do have a question you (or another manual gearbox 105 owner) may be able to answer:

I'm trying to isolate the fault with my central diff lock, my question is: Do you get any lights on the dash when the transfer case is in neutral or low ratio?
Just did it no lights came on when I put it into low without locking the front hubs. When I locked the front hubs, I got the "Diff locked" light on.

IMG_20211104_153721_edit_43391351721503.jpg

Thank you.

I assume the dash light you're seeing is the centre diff lock automatically engaging when you're in low ratio.

Unfortunately my CDL doesn't work at all which is causing quite a bit of drama as I keep getting stuck on hill climbs (with just the front right wheel spinning). There's tons of information available for repairing CDL issues with the automatic gearbox... but not so much info on manual gearboxes. I was curious to know if there was a 'low ratio sensor' in my transfer case that could be part of the issue - hence the question about dash warning lights

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom