10 March: Inaugural Biannual Daylight Savings Midnight Run'n Campout (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

if you plan on camping please let me know. if not no need to reply

There are places to camp that are not readily accessible to the riff raff.

how is the area that I have pinned for a proposed camping spot? I know it right at the beginning of the area. is if Fairly flat or hilly?

It's flat. Right at the begining of the trails there are two parking areas, west of that is a hill that was used for rock crushing and has some open flat areas also that are somewhat protected.

getting ready! now the big question, if I drop the trailer off and open it up to set up camp and go wheeling.. will it be there when I return or is it a high theft area?

Dude - the whole state is a high theft area, or just plan things with that in mind. If I can go, I'll take my trailer as well but mine has a TREG hitch receiver so it's hard to steal.

Mom has a medical procedure on the 8th so unsure how she'll be feeling that weekend. A "good" son would stay home and tend to her every needs.

Last edited:
yes indeed! weather is looking good!!

This weekend!!! I would be out there tomorrow afternoon but procrastinating took over. Kings getting installed tomorrow, cleaning out the FJ and loading up for camping. I'm looking to be out there Saturday around noon'ish (hopefully)

eff'ed up my Kings when installing earlier today. Sheared off the the aft , 1of3 top hat mounting bolts on the driver's side with my Kung Fu grip. I'll be taking it easy until I can get it fixed. Don't think I'll be doing too much wheeling and debating on making making long trip down.

eff'ed up my Kings when installing earlier today. Sheared off the the aft , 1of3 top hat mounting bolts on the driver's side with my Kung Fu grip. I'll be taking it easy until I can get it fixed. Don't think I'll be doing too much wheeling and debating on making making long trip down.
D'oh. I'm still planning to run out there and see who I can meet.

D'oh. I'm still planning to run out there and see who I can meet.

awesome!! don't let my potential absence stop anyone from going!! Get out and wheel!!

The Las Cruces 4x4 club is meeting 1/4 mile east of I25 exit 51 Sunday morning at 0900 if y'all are needing something to do in the morning

Went out there to look around, nary a soul. Put the wife's DD through as much trail as we were comfortable with being alone. The big dog was with us as well.

In regards to the LC 4x4 club tomorrow.... rainy wet and cold in the AM. Are we talking relatively easy trails or???

IMG_6582.JPG
IMG_6583.JPG
IMG_6584.JPG
IMG_6585.JPG

They are suppose to run moderate to hard trails but the weather may change that

so sorry i couldn't make the trip down. i apologize and will make it up to you all soon

so sorry i couldn't make the trip down. i apologize and will make it up to you all soon

No worries man, we'll have plenty of opportunities. I'm just hoping for a real wet spring and bring down the % of wildfires that we're having already.

Oh wait, pics or it didn't happen. Where are them broken studs at, He Man?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom