SOLD 10/81 - 12/84 FJ40 Room Lamp / Courtesy Light 81240-90800 For a Fully Engraved DATA ID Plate of your Choice (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
Wanted : 10/81 - 12/84 FJ40 Room Lamp / Courtesy Light 81240-90800

Trade For :
a Fully Engraved DATA ID Plate of your Choice , from the Gallery in my Small Business Store Front Section ,

the Link is below .

I would like Room Lamp & Lens cover to be in C+ condition or better , in other words its gotta be usable , Please ............

i would also , consider just the Lens , for a adjusted trade TBD ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If by Chance the person that comes forward with the Room Lamp has a NOS one , I will Trade a 2pc complete

Fully Engraved Vehical Set of DATA ID Plates , Both Engine Bay & Door Jamb !

Your style choice from any in my Gallery

@SW20

Last edited:
I actually went out to look at the 81 hardtop. I have a couple of lights in a box in the shop, never paid attention to the difference between the years. I will look tomorrow.

CB511D10-A678-4A8D-A861-ED6857AE40FC.jpeg

I actually went out to look at the 81 hardtop. I have a couple of lights in a box in the shop, never paid attention to the difference between the years. I will look tomorrow.

View attachment 1906437

Thank You very much for taking the time to look..............................

Thanks Amir

maybe i should offer up 2 DATA Plates / a complete Vehical set for a possible NOS Room Lamp ?

Heck , Im gonna do it !

Got the wire to hook one up but strangely, PO discarded the light fixture!

Got the wire to hook one up but strangely, PO discarded the light fixture!
View attachment 1906563

that's the 2 wire mini sub harness that runs along the top of the door in the Rain Gutter , then goes down inside the truck through the windshield frame , through the Cowl , and pops out right above the fuse Box location area ?

i think that photo above with the Room Lamp over-sprayed Green paint is your hand maybe Huck .........:poof:

Still Looking for a room lamp ,

Thanks in Advance for any help or Leeds

PM me if u find one

Who Has My 2 Wire Room Lamp / Courtesy Light ?

Please PM me if u Do............

If DATA Plates Won't Work for U

Maybe This Will .......

Good for you, Matt.. You'll notice that the lens for the 2-wire model is sloped more steeply at the front where the writing is raised.
On the ones I've got I'll be simply replacing that missing lens with the standard one.

And while the gray plastic bases are the same for both models, unfortunately the interior guts and the metal-tipped switch lever are completely different.

My and another member , are in the fanal stages of 3-D printing planning with a company for this lens

Good for you, Matt.. You'll notice that the lens for the 2-wire model is sloped more steeply at the front where the writing is raised.
On the ones I've got I'll be simply replacing that missing lens with the standard one.

And while the gray plastic bases are the same for both models, unfortunately the interior guts and the metal-tipped switch lever are completely different.

\

this was , HANDS DOWN the single hardest part i have ever had to source , or try to at least , TRULY
, Unobtainium in every sence of the word

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom