10/‘74 Fj40 body work in Bham (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got my first 40 a few months back. She’s fairly original, but I have some door and panel issues...some gaps and stuff not fitting too well together. Looking for a place here in Bham or nearby that has knowledge of fj40’s...don’t wanna take it to just any body shop. Wouldn’t mind meeting some other Bham fj40 people too.! Thanks.!!

Got my first 40 a few months back. She’s fairly original, but I have some door and panel issues...some gaps and stuff not fitting too well together. Looking for a place here in Bham or nearby that has knowledge of fj40’s...don’t wanna take it to just any body shop. Wouldn’t mind meeting some other Bham fj40 people too.! Thanks.!!
I don’t have any recommendations or knowledge of body shops, but did want to let you know we meet monthly to talk cruisers. Third Thursday of the month at Billy’s in Liberty Park 6pm. Next meeting is this thurs the 23rd.

I know the body shop across the road from Gear Grinders Garage in Argo is partial to older rigs. Pretty sure all the guys out there have older cars and trucks so they would understand your affection/affliction.
Think this might be them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom