$10,000 Discount on 2006 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This last weekend a local Dealer (Hollywood Toyota) was advertising in the Los Angeles Times a discount of $10,000 off the MSRP of 2006 LCs.

Two weeks ago I bought a brand new 2004 with a discount of approx 13K of MSRP. Now I feel like that deal was not that great.

Is there news of a model change looming ahead? 2007? This would be a good method of clearing their lots.

Also, does anyone know if it is common practice to introduce the 2006 LCs in June of 2005?

Thanks

Last edited:
cnesq said:
This last weekend a local Dealer (Hollywood Toyota) was advertising in the Los Angeles Times a discount of $10,000 off the MSRP of 2006 LCs.

Two weeks ago I bought a brand new 2004 with a discount of approx 13K of MSRP. Now I feel like that deal was not that great.

I wouldn't look at the deal you could have had ... that's all hindsight at this point.

I bought my 2005 at Longo two months ago with $10K off MSRP.... I could have done the same deal with a 2006 but I didn't want AHC and I really don't like the changes they made to the '06s ... getting too blingy for my taste.

Just be glad you had the opportunity to buy when prices dropped like they have in the past 6-8 months. IMO they were way too high to begin with... and as far as I'm concerned they're still raping consumers.

Go have fun with it and avoid the ad section in the LA Times.

[Edit]
BTW... Westminister Lexus sent me an email 2-3 weeks ago offering me a 2005 GX470 for $42K..... they had quoted me $47K three months ago. When they get desperate they'll eat bugs like Cal Worthington used to do.

Last edited:
its just where you are also here on the east coast they are going about 3k under msrp on the lx and a lc even less if you can find one. as for the gx they are much less at the lexus place near me they have at least 15 that i see on the lot and these are new!

MSRP +4500 here in no ID. No dealing on LC.

BC

bcripe said:
MSRP +4500 here in no ID. No dealing on LC.

BC

That's insane! :eek: You could buy a first class airline ticket, fly to LA, buy a new 100, ship it home, then fly to Las Vegas, drop 2 grand on the tables, fly home and still have enough money left over to mod your new 100. Now, that would be a fun weekend to buy a new 100. :cool:

yes it would be fun to do all that stuff to save the money but the key point is time; a short trip for me would have gotten me 1500 more on my 99 trade in but i just did not have the time to travel to atlantic city. the price was also better because they had 6 lxs at the time and the dealership here only had 4 so they wanted to deal. funny thing the toyota place up here actually bumped their price up by charging for a bug guard tinted windows if i remeber right it was 3500 added to the msrp. now thats crazy but they were the only one with an 06 lc at the time till the next boat came in

Apparently our income levels are very different. :eek: For $14K I would have made the time or waited until I had the time. Regardless, I hope you enjoy your 06 100. I know I have really enjoyed my 01 so far. :cheers:

I'll sell you my new 2005 for $65K. I'll even personally deliver it with curbside service and have it detailed. With 1,500 miles on the OD, you can tell your buddies you paid a premium for a professional break-in period. ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom