For Sale 1 new BFG All Terrain 31x10.5x15 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Tire is spoken for by CruiserStuff.

This was my spare never on the ground.

West Los Angeles local pick up only.

$75.00
date code.jpg
tire 001.jpg
tire 004.jpg

Last edited:
Any chance you going to the Bakersfield swap meet ?

John

John,

I might make it up there. Looks like I'll still have the tire to as no one seems to need it down in LA.
I make it up to the Owens valley as well so if you want it I'll
hang on to it for you.
Let me know.
Ken

John,

I might make it up there. Looks like I'll still have the tire to as no one seems to need it down in LA.
I make it up to the Owens valley as well so if you want it I'll
hang on to it for you.
Let me know.
Ken

Ken, Owens Valley sounds good. Any idea on timing ? (ballpark guess ok)

And one question please...do you know how old this tire is ?

Thanks, John

As far as the age of the tire I took a picture of the date code on my first post.
I forgot how to decode the numbers but this site will tell you how. How to Decode a Firestone Tire Date Code | eHow.com I bought that tire as part of my last set. I always take my current spare and have the tire shop put that one on the ground and put a new tire on my spare rim.

Chances are I will be in Bakersfield but for sure in a month or two I will make it up to Big Pine.
Ken

Thanks Ken. PM sent.

John

I'll get it to you some how. John is passing. The date code states it was made during the 32 week of "04" Still has two / three years before it should be replaced by tire standards I found by a quick search.I think it should be fine for a spare.
I'm supposed to be up in Big Bear this weekend on a Adopt a trail run but the weather is looking like snow so that might be postponed.If I do go up I can bring it with me. If not then Cherry Valley it will be.
Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom