1 less in the US (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

3_puppies

SILVER Star
Threads
a happy new owner getting loaded, and heading north of the border.
DSCF0004.JPG
DSCF0005.JPG
DSCF0007.JPG

Well my daughter got our '55 out of Mynot, ND. It's now in Guatemala after a few years in Canada. It'll probably eventually make it back to Canada one day.

Congrats anyway...I don't care where it ends up, as long as it goes to a loving home.

He'll probably post up when he gets home, should be crossing the border in an hour or so. Nice couple, says it will be only 1 of 3 he knows about in Calgary.

hey

do not worry she is coming to a nice home. was good to meet ya three puppies nice state ya have down there will definatly have to return. the border was a breeze ran in showed the paper work paid 27 bucks gst for the purchase and on our way. no duty. and some one down there should go get that 45 p/up on the interstate 15 at mile 381 by the border or i might have to return:)

new lipstick too funny.

yes she will get some treats, am running into some issues with the government about her age and rust.

will get it figured out i hope. am talking with a insurance dude, the mechanic, monday (need an out of province before a plate to drive)

not to worried

yes she will get some treats, am running into some issues with the government about her age and rust.

I'm sure ours was MUCH worse than yours for rust. We paid the import but did not register until well over a year later when we were done with the restoration. Not sure if that's all legit but that's what we did.

View attachment 299037View attachment 299038View attachment 299039
View attachment 299037View attachment 299038View attachment 299039
Hello 3_puppies a friend of mine sent me this thread showing a 1973 FJ55 you sold back in Feb 2009. I recently just it And I’m wondering if you can tell me the history of this truck when you owned it.

6E65CB59-7FF9-4C54-A567-785B12EFAAD0.jpeg

Hello 3_puppies a friend of mine sent me this thread showing a 1973 FJ55 you sold back in Feb 2009. I recently just it And I’m wondering if you can tell me the history of this truck when you owned it.

View attachment 2632327

that was a while ago, not much history on it, I bought it from a local guy who was the first owner, I only had it for a short time before selling it.
nice to see it still running around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom