1 F Bellhousing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i'm looking specifically for an 86 or 87 FJ60 2F bellhousing for an FJ62 H55 swap...do we have a match?

No you do not. These are two completely different animals.

What is specifically different with a 1986 or 1987 four-speed flywheel housing, compared to earlier ones, or the ones that had the castings in the side for the engine mounts?

NO matter what threads you quote this guy has an early model F bellhousing and you need a late model 2F bellhousing. I encourage you to buy the F bellhousing and give it a try then report back to Steve your success.

No amount of KY in the world will make this bellhousing work with a H55F; but it would be fun to watch.

A little more FYI: The bellhousing you want will have a 3F stamped onto the top of it although it will come off of a late model 2F motor in a FJ 60.

dd113 said:
NO matter what threads you quote this guy has an early model F bellhousing and you need a late model 2F bellhousing

Guys...I gotta learn to read....I missed the "1" in front of the F. I know what I'm looking for, I missed that this was an early B/H......Duh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom